Sunday, March 1, 2009

Stim Check #5 and Trigger tonight!

I officially feel like crap. I'm sick as a dog and bloated and sore as hell, but the good news is we trigger tonight!

My ultrasound went well this morning and my E2 level has climbed to 4,400 so instead of letting it get much higher and get dangerous, they would like me to trigger tonight with the egg retrieval on Tuesday morning. I have been craving cheese fries like crazy for the last few days, but since I'm trying to eat so healthy.....I can now look forward to some on Wednesday once these little eggies are out of me. :)

Dr. Adam has to give me my trigger shot at exactly 10pm tonight. This is the fun one in the rear with a 1 1/2 inch intra-muscular needle. woo hoo! We have to be there at 8am on Tuesday morning and my retrieval is scheduled for 9am. For those of you unfamiliar with trigger and retrieval. CCRM does the trigger shot exactly 35 hours before the retrieval. Everything is timed just perfectly. Please just pray for lots of eggs!!!!!

So my instructions for tonight are to take the ganirelix shot as usual, followed by the trigger shot at 10pm on the dot. I go for bloodwork in the morning....and then no more shots!!!!! My IV for the egg retrieval surgery will be my last "stick" for awhile.....at least until we start prepping for the Transfer in a few months. :) The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter and brighter!

Thanks for being here!

Love,
T & A

3 comments:

momsoon said...

Wooohooo! I finally got to read about your progress over the last few days and man, you are doing so well! 19 follies is awesome!
I am sure you are feeling like balloon (watch out for potholes and speedbumps!) and are happy to be triggering...
Good Luck with the trigger and I'll be praying for a great/easy ET. Keep us posted!!

Sky said...

EEEEK! Wow! Such awesome news!!! Pull that trigger girl and get rolling on the BFP! :)))

Roger Cole said...

oh yay!!!! Im so glad all is going well! Go eggies go! Lots of prayers for yall and your babies!