Friday, March 6, 2009

Some pics from our trip


I thought I would add a few pics from our trip. :)

This is Adam....waaaayyyy too excited to stick that thing in my rear on trigger night. :)













This was what my stomach looked like the night before retrieval.....man, was I bloated and swollen. I hope the next time my stomach looks like this, it's because there's an actual baby in there...not just a bunch of eggs! :)






Before Retrieval.......














......and now the picture you've all been waiting for........While I was in the retrieval, Adam made a visit to "the room." This is his "view" from "the chair." Can you feel the romance? This is our reality....poor guy.



















After Retrieval....trying to give the thumbs up sign.....I don't even remember this. :)











Finally enjoying something to eat and drink! What was with me and the "thumbs up?" I think Adam was encouraging me. Too bad I puked all of this up about an hour later.....oh well.











The view from the balcony of the condo we stayed in. Not bad.












Nothing exciting, just a few pics from our 4th and final retrieval experience!
I am hoping to save all of this for our baby / babies one day!

Love,
T & A

3 comments:

Sky said...

OMG! I was dying of the pic with the TV and magazines. HAAAA! And WTF is the telephone for? I mean, is that to call for "help" from a cute nurse if the DVD's and Hustler magazine doesn't do the trick? Or is that to use if the guy gets his johnson stuck in his zipper? I mean, what would that be used for?

I thought that when the man is done, he just walks out with his cup and hands it over to the nurse/lab station. After all, when I've had to pee-in-a-cup a few times at the fertility clinics, I've had to leave the bathroom with my cup in hand.

Hmm......

Anonymous said...

Too funny - love the pics. And love you!!! Happy thoughts, love and prayers heading your way!!!

Josée Martens said...

Great pics! Your tiny bloated belly pic is so cute. The hustler... not so much.

Are you feeling all better now?