Thursday, January 22, 2009

Biopsy Results are in.......

I have the sticky protein! Yea! I don't have to repeat the test and my uterus and cervix could not be more thrilled. So once again.....everything looks "great." Whatever......"great" can go suck it.

I'm SO sick of everything always looking "great" and yet, no baby. I'm feeling particulary bitter today. I would like to extend a "shout out" to infertility for making me such a bitter person. I used to be such a happy go lucky person. Now, I'm just bitter.....bitter and babyless.

I went to my new chiropractor last night for the first time. Wouldn't you know it, I walk in to his office to his wife and adorable baby girl at the reception desk. It's just one happy little family with their perfect baby girl and perfect little situation and their perfect little chiropractic practice.....whatever.

I actually really liked them though. He couldn't even adjust me without having the massage therapist work on my muscles first. They were too tense. He asked me what my stress level was and I told him a 7 for work and a 10 for our upcoming cycle. The massage therapy really helped and I'm going to be going there 1-2 times/ week through our cycle.

I really liked the massage therapist, although, there were a few times I would've knocked her out if I wasn't being massaged at the time. She told me she just got married and that she knew she would get pregnant on their first try so they were going to wait a few years. I've been there...never in a MILLION years did I think I would ever have a hard time getting pregnant. My Mom had to look at my Dad and bam.....pregnant. It's okay though, she can have her hope and naiveness. I'm over it. Can you feel the bitterness?

I shipped my frozen bloodwork out to Denver yesterday and called this morning to make sure they got it....which they did. Hopefully we'll have some results in the next few days.

Adam started his vitamins last night. I went to Walgreens yesterday to stock him up. He came home to several bottles of vitamins next to his sink. I asked him if he would like me to buy him one of those pill boxes that keeps everything organized by day...he declined, and told me he wasn't "80." Bitterness all around.

1 comment:

Sky said...

Don't you just love being "perfect," "fine," and having "no problems" when you've had BFN's?!

It's maddening, I know.

But you're with CCRM now. I have such faith (backed by good sense and reason). You'll see - you're going to be talking about morning sickness before you blink!

That's right damn it, you WILL!