Monday, May 11, 2009

Question.....

How am I going to make it until Friday, May 22nd for our ultrasound? I mean seriously, how?

I am driving myself...and Adam, crazy. Every morning, I look for symptoms. I actually get upset if I don't feel sick during the day. My symptoms come and go. One day, I feel fine, and the next I am so nauseas I want to cry. No consistancy and it's killing me. I even POAS this morning to check my pregnancy test. It was an extremely dark line which made me feel better. Then I threw up after breakfast this morning and was SO HAPPY! I know, I'm psychotic.

This little stinker....or stinkers in there are already messing with their Mom.

Our ultrasound is scheduled for Friday, May 22nd at 9:00am. I am officially 5w1day pregnant so I will be 6w5days pregnant at the ultrasound....but whose counting.

They asked me if we wanted morning or afternoon that day....and I was like, um, are you kidding me? We'll wait 3 weeks from finding out we're pregnant, so what's another day? Yeah right, I asked for the earliest available appointment that day. So 9:00am on the 22nd it is.

I go back in on Wednesday for my P4 (progesterone) and E2 (estrogen) levels check.

Please keep the prayers coming!!!!

Thanks for being here!

Love,
T & A

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been reading this religiously !! I AM THRILLED for you and Adam! What amazing parents you will make. CONGRATULATIONS from us!!!
Kristen and Matt Carlson

Sarah Ella said...

Your cracking me up! I would be the same way! Im sure the next 10 days will creep by....ughhhh! I cant wait to hear! Be happy on those days you feel well....b/c im sure another progesterone surge is right around the corner, haha!

Kris said...

It is so hard to wait. Try to fill your days with fun and busy things to keep your mind occupied...a romantic dinner with your husband, a gathering with friends, a bbq with family, outside yard projects, etc. As they say, time flies when you are having fun:)

Kara said...

I remember how you are feeling. I was so happy to get blood drawn b/c then I would get some sort of scientific proof that I wasn't dreaming. Keep peeing on those sticks if you need to:).