Wednesday, May 6, 2009

3rd Beta

More good news!

My beta jumped to 819 today. They like it to double every 48 hours, so they would've liked to see it at 640, so 819 is GREAT!

7dp5dt: 47
10dp5dt: 321 (P4 = 10.5)
12dp5dt: 819 (P4=10.8) (E2=896)

The P4 (progesterone) might seem low so I asked my nurse about it, and she said that since I am on endometrin, which goes directly to the uterus, your blood level is always a LOT lower than what your actual P4 level is. They say to multiply your blood level by 6 and that's what your P4 inside your uterus is.....which is where it's the most important. :) So mine is estimated around 60....which is very good.

They won't do any more blood work to monitor my pregnancy hormone until the ultrasound, but they will continue the blood work to monitor my P4 level and E2 levels. I go back on Monday for the first monitoring.

As for me, I am still puking and not loving it quite as much as yesterday, but still loving it. I am also exhausted all the time and hungry, yet nauseas.....it's like I can't decide if I want to eat or throw up. I'll figure it out as I go. :)

Tenley also had her last eye surgery this morning. They successfully removed the oil from her eye and she is home recovering. She can see again and is a little groggy from the anethesia, but is otherwise doing fantastic!

Thanks again for all the love and prayers!!!! We are so overwhelmed with gratitude and love for all of you for cheering us on in making this dream come true.

Keep the prayers coming and we love you!

Thanks for being here!

Love,
T & A

8 comments:

Kris said...

Congrats! It looks like everything is going so well:)

Roger Cole said...

i felt the same when when i was prego with airey and i realized many small snacks throughout the day helped a ton...i basically ate all day, but rice chex and yogurt were plain and made my tummy feel better...even when you want to puke try and eat, it will make you feel better...just snack and snack! My dr. always told me "the worse you feel the better the baby is doing b/c when your progesterone is so high (which means baby is thriving a growing up a storm) that is what makes you nauseated...so girlie you are doing GREAT and so are those babies/baby!!!! Good Job Mama!!! Happy Early Mothers Day too, im so proud!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Tiff and Adam congratulations!!! What a blessing! Can't wait to hear how many little ones are on their way!? Hang in there Tiff!
Lots of love and prayers,
Courtney (O'Reilly) Wilkison

Phoebe said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!!

ang said...

Hey sweets!! Here's another tip to curb the sickies: Coca Cola (Pepsi doesn't work as well) and pretzels. It was Mom's favorite trick to tell the pregos, just sip and no more than 1 can per day (caffeine). Love you lots and yeah Tens!!!
xo

Kara said...

So glad things are going well! Isn't it wierd to acutally love all the negative pregnancy symptoms that most people complain about!?!? I'm so happy that your little doggy is doing good too. I'll keep praying!

Josée Martens said...

that is so amazing. i am very happy for you!!! the thread gals were asking about you.

(was mamasoon, j)

want2bmom said...

Congrats Congrats!