Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Overwhelming Support

I want to thank everyone for their tremendous support since starting this blog. Your support means the world! Feel free to post comments on the blog if you want to!

Well, my af (aunt flow.....you can figure out what it means) hasn't started yet, which is what we were hoping for. It could not start before tomorrow or our plans for December 30th would be ruined. Everything has to happen a certain way and on certain dates for the tests to work out. So we're already off to a good start with af being a little late....hmmm, my period is late? Maybe I'm pregnant! HA HA.....that's probably the funniest thing I've said all year! If I were pregnant right now.....then move over Jesus.....there's a new X-mas miracle in town! (Sorry God, please don't be mad....it's really the LAST thing we need right now)

So we will officially be booking our flights and hotel tomorrow for Denver. We had to wait until my af DIDN'T arrive today before we could book anything....because our appoointment wouldn't fall in that cycle day 5-13 window. Now we're good to go!

We've had a special request for "real-time" updates while we're in Denver on the 30th. Be careful what you ask for.... :)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Love,
T & A

No comments: